ingredients: rice, butter, onion, red peppers, black beans, chickpeas, corn, fish (we used tilapia, but any other type of white fish would work well), avocado, cilantro, limes or lime juice, and spices (we used taco seasoning, tuscan seasoning, cumin, salt, and black pepper).
1. make rice in rice cooker (add in slices of butter when done cooking).
2. chop up onions and peppers; pan-fry. add in black beans, chickpeas, and corn.
3. rub spices on both sides of fish and pan-fry.
4. slice avocado, and chop up cilantro.
5. assemble fish taco bowl: place desired amount of rice in your bowl, followed by the veggies, then the fish; top with avocado, cilantro, and lime juice.